[Air-L] [External] Buying tweets ?

Amy Ruckes amyruckes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:52:08 PDT 2020

Hello Sandrine,

For my working paper, we needed to harvest data. The computer scientist
co-author wrote a script.  Due to the excessive cost of buying tweets, we
refrained from going that route. One excellent researcher in this field
would be Kate Starbird and her team at UW. They could offer excellent
advice.

Good luck!

Amy