[Air-L] [External] Re: Buying tweets ?

Peter Joseph Gloviczki PhD pgloviczki at coker.edu
Thu Sep 10 06:23:50 PDT 2020

Deen makes a great point about sponsorship. I was referring to having to
use personal funds.

Fondly, Peter

Peter Joseph Gloviczki, PhD    he/him/his
Associate Professor of Communication
Coker University
300 East College Avenue
Hartsville, South Carolina 29550
843.383.8379
pgloviczki at coker.edu

Assistant Editor, Journal of Loss and Trauma (Taylor & Francis)
Immediate Past Head, Cultural and Critical Studies Division, AEJMC
1st Vice President, Carolinas Communication Association