[Air-L] Elon Musk & free speech

Paul Levinson levinson.paul at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:21:27 PST 2022

I don't who else in "academia" you're referring to, Andrew, but since you
quote a few words from my op-ed, I'll mention that in the rest of the op-ed
I point out repeatedly that I'm in favor only of suppression of
communication that endangers human life, such as the example of lethally
wrong information about Covid-19.

-- PL