[Air-L] New book out on the history of the internet’s impact on journalism

Will Mari wtmari at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:04:12 PST 2022

Hi everyone!

Please forgive my shameless plug, but my newest short book might be of
interest to some of you:

https://www.routledge.com/Newsrooms-and-the-Disruption-of-the-Internet-A-Short-History-of-Disruptive/Mari/p/book/9780367342975

If you’re a grad student, I’d be happy to email you a PDF.

Will Mati
--
Dr. Will Mari
Assistant Professor of Media Law and Media History

Former chair, History Division, Association for Education in Journalism and
Mass Communication (AEJMC)
Corresponding editor, *Journalism History *
Author of: https://upress.missouri.edu/9780826222329/the-american-newsroom/
(2021)
Also author of:
https://www.routledge.com/A-Short-History-of-Disruptive-Journalism-Technologies-1960-1990-1st-Edition/Mari/p/book/9780815367918
(2019)
Forthcoming:
https://www.routledge.com/Newsrooms-and-the-Disruption-of-the-Internet-Internet-A-Short-History-of/Mari/p/book/9780367342975
(2022)

For an example of recent public-facing work, see:
https://www.poynter.org/the-essential-workers/
<https://www.poynter.org/the-essential-workers/>