[Air-L] Call for submissions for Internet Researchers Conference, 2022

Ambika Tandon ambikatandon94 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:57:16 PST 2022

Dear all,

We are writing to share that as a result of reduced capacity during the
third wave of the pandemic, the Internet Researchers’ Conference (IRC22)
will be held virtually in May 2022.

Given multiple requests for extension of the deadline, we will now be
accepting session proposals until* March 9, 2022.* For the updated call for
sessions and more details, see: https://tinyurl.com/irc22

The theme for this year is home, focusing on the way the 'retreat' into the
home has shaped the lived experience of the pandemic and the central role
of digital technologies and spaces in navigating the new normal. The
sub-themes for the conference are labour, violence and care, and
movement-building.

Submissions can be sent in to workshops at cis-india.org.

Please share the call with your networks, and do reach out to us with
queries if any.

best wishes,

IRC22 Team