[Air-L] Online Conference: Call for Abstracts: Cosmopolitanism in a Postdigital, Postmigrant Europe, and Beyond (26.6. – 7.7.2023)

Fergal Lenehan fergal.lenehan at uni-jena.de
Tue Nov 8 02:35:11 PST 2022

Dear AoIR Members,

You are invited to submit abstracts for our conference on
"Cosmopolitanism in a Postdigital, Postmigrant Europe, and Beyond
(26.6. – 7.7.2023)". The deadline is 31 January 2023. We are looking
forward to a lively discussion, among others Prof. emer. Gerard
Delanty (University of Sussex) and Prof. Naika Foroutan (DeZIM Berlin)
have confirmed their participation.

For more information, see here:
https://redico.eu/call-for-abstracts-cosmopolitanism-in-a-postdigital-postmigrant-europe-and-beyond-26-6-7-7-2023/

Kind regards,

Fergal Lenehan

--
PD Dr Fergal Lenehan
Researcher in the BMBF (German Federal Ministry for Education and

fergal.lenehan at uni-jena.de
Tel.: +49 (0)3641 – 944379
Fax: +49 (0)3641 – 944372
Home Office: +49 (0)1737645442
Sprechzeiten: nach Vereinbarung

Co-editor and co-author of the introduction to: "Reclaiming the
European Street: Speeches on Europe and the EU" by Michael D. Higgins,
President of Ireland. Published by Lilliput Press, 2021.

Monographs:
"Intellectuals and Europe"
http://www.wvttrier.de/top/Beschreibungen/ID1398.html
"Stereotypes, Ideology and Foreign Correspondents"
https://www.peterlang.com/view/title/36893