[Air-L] CFP: Locating and Theorising Platform Power for Internet Policy Review

David Nieborg david at gamespace.nl
Tue Nov 8 04:20:36 PST 2022

Dear AoIR community --

Following our AoIR panel last week, we invite abstracts for a special issue
on “Locating and Theorising Platform Power” for Internet Policy Review,
which is an open access and peer-reviewed journal on internet regulation.

Abstracts should be submitted by January 15, 2023. Upon acceptance, full
papers are due June 1, 2023 and on June 26, 2023 the special issue editors
-- Thomas Poell, David Nieborg, José van Dijck & Robyn Caplan -- will
organise a hybrid paper workshop hosted by the University of Amsterdam.

See for the full CFP, including focus, timelines, topics, and much more
context: https://policyreview.info/node/1672.

Cheers,
David

--
Dr. David B. Nieborg
Associate Professor of Media Studies, University of Toronto