[Air-L] Tomorrow online: Diffusion of Policing in the Algorithmic society

Nagy, V. (Veronika) V.Nagy at uu.nl
Thu Nov 17 01:53:04 PST 2022

Dear all,

This is just a gentle reminder about our conference tomorrow.

The program is now available here to download and share: https://www.algorithmic-governance.com/post/agopol-online-conference-diffusion-of-policing-in-the-algorithmic-society
And also here: https://www.oslomet.no/en/about/events/algorithmic-governance-cultures-of-policing
Please spread the word throughout the day today.

We will be online from 8:30. If you would like to test your powerpoint, etc. please log in after 8:30.
The event runs in Oslo time from 9:00 - 18:00.

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://oslomet.zoom.us/j/63879884798?pwd=cDg0eTZTL0ZHNnQyTHVSb1pvS044Zz09
Passcode: 782254

Regular speakers have 15 mins for presentation, followed by joint Q&A after 3 / 4 papers, please see the program.
Keynote speakers have 45 min each, we suggest 30 mins presentation + 15 mins discussion.

Given that the program is very tight, we kindly request you to stick strictly to the schedule.

Please let me know if there are any issues/questions,

Kind regards,

Dr. Veronika Nagy
Assistant Professor
Utrecht University
 Willem Pompe Institute for Criminal Law and Criminology
v.nagy at uu.nl<mailto:v.nagy at uu.nl> | +31641035072