[Air-L] Tenure-Track Position in Games & Interactive Media

Kat Schrier Shaenfield kschrier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:54:26 PDT 2022

Hi everyone!

I am excited to announce a tenure-track position in Games and Interactive
Media at Marist College, in the beautiful Hudson Valley, New York.
Come work with me at a top 50 Princeton Review games program, which teaches
game design, programming, production, writing, and art. Together, we will
grow this inclusive, and caring program.
http://careers.marist.edu/cw/en-us/job/493302/assistant-professor-games-and-interactive-media
Review of applications will begin on *November 15, 2022*. Only a cover
letter and CV are required for the first round of review.
If you have any questions, please email me at kschrier at gmail.com
Dr. Karen (Kat) Schrier
http://www.karenschrier.com
www.twitter.com/drgamermom

Associate Professor & Director, Games & Emerging Media program, Marist
College
Game Design Consultant, World Health Organization (WHO) Academy
Author, *We the Gamers* <https://gamesforcivics.com/> (Oxford University
Press)
Author, *Knowledge Games
<https://jhupbooks.press.jhu.edu/content/knowledge-games>* (Johns Hopkins
University Press)
Editor, *Learning, Education, & Games <https://gamesforgrowing.com/>
book *series
(ETC Press/Carnegie Mellon)
Author, Designing Ourselves <https://www.adl.org/media/13011/download> (Center
for Technology & Society)
*Please call me Kat or Dr. Kat (She/They)*