[Air-L] AoIR Panel on Gender & Misinformation

Sheila Babulal Lalwani sheila.lalwani at utexas.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:57:54 PST 2023

Dear Yvonne,

Many thanks for your message. I would be very interested in contributing to
this panel. My paper topic concerns platform governance and the effects of
gendered misinformation and hate speech on elected politicians. In
particular, my paper focuses on the women elected leaders of the parliament
in Germany, the first country to pass platform governance laws.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to answer them.

-Sheila