[Air-L] Registration for #AoIR2023 is now available

Michelle, Association of Internet Researchers ac at aoir.org
Mon Jun 5 05:08:29 PDT 2023

The AoIR 2023 conference committee is delighted to announce that
registration is now open for the #AoIR2023: Revolutions
<https://aoir.org/aoir2023/>, October 18-21 in Philadelphia, PA, USA!

There will be a range of pre-conference workshops on Wednesday, 18 October
2023. You can find details here: https://aoir.org/aoir2023/preconfworkshops/
 ‎

Registration is open here: https://members.aoir.org/event-5288994. *Be sure
to log in as a member to get member discounts!*

The Early Bird Registration deadline is August 1st. After that the price
increases, so take advantage of the discount!

Please note:

   - *All presenting authors must be registered by 1 August 2023 in order
   to be included in the program.*
   - During the registration process you will be asked to indicate if you
   plan on attending the keynote and various receptions. Please mark each of
   these based on your actual attendance, as we book facilities and catering
   based on your responses.

#AoIR2023 primarily takes place at the Sonesta Hotel near Rittenhouse
Square in downtown Philadelphia. In order to keep the cost of the
conference as low as possible, we committed to a minimum number of room
reservations. If we are unable to meet this minimum, we will incur a
significant financial penalty. You can help AoIR avoid this cost by
reserving your room at the Sonesta Hotel Rittenhouse Square. This will help
AoIR maintain its financial health and keep our registration costs for
future conferences at reasonable levels for everyone. All reservations must
be individually made by conference attendees.

Use this link to book the the hotel at our special rate:
https://book.passkey.com/go/AoIR2023

We look forward to seeing all of you in Philadelphia!
#AoIR2023 Conference Committee

P.S. When we announced Sheffield as the venue for AoIR2024, we announced
the wrong dates. The correct dates are 30 October - 2 November 2024.