[Air-L] 2 New Positions: Research Developers, Digital Narratives Studio, CUHK, Hong Kong

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:33:35 PDT 2023

Dear All,
As is the nature of post-facto realisations, there is a typo in my email
address for contact for the positions - nishantshah at cuhk.edu.hk is the
correct version.
Also, the full details of the positions are on linkedin here:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7076925923387678721/
Apologies for the error.
Warm regards,
Nishant