[Air-L] 5 post doc positions at the University of Naples.

Adam Arvidsson adamerik.arvidsson.unina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 06:14:36 PDT 2023

   As part of our newly launched Southern Center for Digital
   Transformation, we invite applications for 5 2- year post-doctoral
   fellowships at the Department of Social Sciences, University of Naples,
   Federico II. Deadline 25 august, info at this link

   [1]https://www.researchgate.net/job/995832_Five_Post-Doctoral_Fellowshi
   ps_in_Digital_Transformation_Department_of_Social_Sciences_University_o
   f_Naples_Federico_II

   best

   Adam Arvidsson

   Professore di Sociologia