[Assam] Boon for Bio-fuels:Assam

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS biku006 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 10 09:16:03 PDT 2007

    Mr.MC Mahanta,
  Thanks lot. of course I am not Borah- Das( from saikia).
  Nahor or Mesua Fena(Botanical name) grows like that by default.So its a less space occupying tree as well decorative tree by nature.Only it grows in Assam.No need to re-shape.I tried in my assam home, but it goses back to it pride to talk about our those great kings.........Mir Jumla's ghost still might be thinking of that tragic flying fire...haaaa
  Regards.

mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Dr. Bikash Bora 's feeling of Oxomiya Pride in the glorious Nahowr is to be loudly echoed by all of us.Joii Nahowr!!
One point :
Coudn't something have been done like  restrictive tying of branches as Nahowr grows--- to create a true cone tip?
Most wild Nahowr in upper Assam are conical.
mm