[Assam] Math First: Harvard & UVa study on college science success

Krishnendu Chakraborty krish_gau at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 08:47:20 PDT 2007

Excellent Ram'da

C'da ,  let us know if you need any further statistics
.

However,  for the following question, I guess you are
in a better position to answer

 C: HOW these "successful" products of an
> 'excellent' Indian education
> > system have contributed to India's well being?

You being a successfull product (that is if you
consider yourself to be successful) of Indian
education system (your fundamentals were in Namoti,
DonBosco, IIT if I am not wrong) .... what have you
contributed to India's (or Assam's) well being.  By
your own admission earlier, you do not even have the
time (or will ??) to contribute to your alma mater in
Namoti.

As a matter of fact,  to see how these
Engineers/Scientists/Educationists/Leaders are
contributing to India just see India's GDP as well as
the current trend of reverse Brain Drain.  Yes there
are still problem areas (where not??) but India,
irrespective of what you say or do, is making good
progress.