July 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Jul 1 14:30:01 PDT 2012
Ending: Tue Jul 31 08:09:46 PDT 2012
- [Air-L] Publication Announcement - Diaspora, migration, communication technologies and transnational identities
- [Air-L] Call for Abstracts - Journal of Peer Production
- [Air-L] Resource on "Internet Research Ethics" in SEP
- [Air-L] CFA: EBSCO Business Innovators in the Internet and Computer Technology
- [Air-L] IR 13.0 Registration
- [Air-L] Immediate Opening for Privacy/Security Postdoc at Carnegie Mellon University
- [Air-L] Call for Abstracts - Future Internet
- [Air-L] Keynote Announcement - Digital Ethnography Week, Trento, Italy
Stefano De Paoli
- [Air-L] "Cybersecurity" or "Cyber Security"?
- [Air-L] teaching social computing / critical social media?
- [Air-L] With or Without Marx? With or Without Capitalism? A Rejoinder to Adam Arvidsson and Eleanor Colleoni.
christian.fuchs at uti.at
- [Air-L] GiKii Conference - call for papers, UEA London 17-18th September
Karen Mc Cullagh (LAW)
- [Air-L] Fwd: [ciresearchers] Photovoice and using photos as a research method
- [Air-L] Photovoice and using photos as a research method
Ana Francisca Monteiro
- [Air-L] Technology as ideologically neutral?
- [Air-L] E-learning & e-research in Africa: e/merge 2012
Janet Salmons, Ph.D.
- [Air-L] CeDEM-Asia-2012
- [Air-L] Call for proposals - 2013 World Congress on Family Law and Children's Rights
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 96, Issue 7
- [Air-L] Technology-ideology: Interim note + query: comments on "Declaration of Internet Freedom"?
- [Air-L] Tech as neutral
- [Air-L] CfP Young researchers - "Online political participation and its critics", International symposium of the DEL/CERTOP/CNRS research network, Paris, 19-20 June 2013
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 96, Issue 9
- [Air-L] informatization
- [Air-L] Meaningful Play 2012 Deadline Extended
- [Air-L] Using screen captures in Thesis paper
- [Air-L] Literature on when 'new' media is translated into 'old' formats?
Deller, Ruth A
- [Air-L] Possible Post-Doc at University of Toronto Scarborough
- [Air-L] CodeX 2012/13 Fellowship
- [Air-L] III° Workshop on advanced research methods - Urbino (Italy) Sep, 14th 2012
- [Air-L] Call for Papers - Kinder & Braver World Project
- [Air-L] tools to extract data from Facebook public pages and open groups
Hale, Timothy M.
- [Air-L] Phd Workshop: Researching Media Innovations - Approaches to Users, Producers and Texts
Niamh Ní Bhroin
- [Air-L] Digital Ethnography Week - final full program with keynotes
Stefano De Paoli
- [Air-L] 2012 Book Award Winners
- [Air-L] Fwd: two Researcher positions in innovation open in namur belgium
- [Air-L] New research report by Christian Fuchs about the polticial economy of the European communications surveillance industry: "Implications of Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Internet Surveillance for Society"
- [Air-L] Fwd: [ciresearchers] Seeking your help - how libraries help girls & women with technology access & skills
- [Air-L] WCEIT2012 - a real conference?
- [Air-L] Free Online survey tool with Re-login option
- [Air-L] LAK13: Third International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge CFP
- [Air-L] Call for Participation -- WikiSym 2012 in Linz, Austria -- August 27-29
- [Air-L] a legit conference in Xi'an
- [Air-L] job ad
- [Air-L] New open access Living Book about Life: Life in Code and Software by David M. Berry
- [Air-L] LIFE IN CODE AND SOFTWARE: Mediated Life in a Complex Computational Ecology Edited by David M. Berry
- [Air-L] Call for Collaborators | Interactivos?'12 Ljubljana: Obsolete Technologies of the Future
- [Air-L] Fwd: [JoCI] FW: [bytesforall_readers] Finch Committee reported accepted by UK Government
- [Air-L] Call for Papers: ICCE 2012 workshop on foreign language learning and teaching in virtual worlds
- [Air-L] Journal of Peer Production - Announcement
- [Air-L] Deadline Extended: Is it Working? Assessing Broadband Policy
- [Air-L] #Influence12 – Symposium & Workshop on Measuring Influence on Social Media [FREE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN]
- [Air-L] Podcast: Sonia Livingstone on Children and the Internet
S.Livingstone at lse.ac.uk
- [Air-L] E-research at AOM?
Janet Salmons, Ph.D.
- [Air-L] Retrieving, saving and organizing users' posts from multiple online social platforms
- [Air-L] Extended Call for Papers Cedem Asia (10 Aug)
- [Air-L] Digital Media position at Lehigh U
- [Air-L] New report: Social Media and Political Processes in Indonesia
- [Air-L] UK Gov consultation on digital consumer rights
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 96, Issue 22
ishmatova at gmail.com
- [Air-L] Call for Foreign Members of the National Scientific Qualification Committee
- [Air-L] CFP: Internet Computing issue on Internet Censorship and Control
- [Air-L] Fee Waiver/Travel Stipend for IR13.0 (deadline Aug. 15)
- [Air-L] FW: New Blogpost: The Mobile Revolution and the Rise and Rise of Possessive Individualism
- [Air-L] Now Accepting Submissions: iConference 2013
- [Air-L] Fw: 5th ITU Kaleidoscope academic conference - Building Sustainable Communities - Call for Papers
- [Air-L] IR 13.0 keynote speaker
- [Air-L] IR 13.0 birds of a feather sessions
- [Air-L] Last Call for Papers - VCOBAM 2012 and Linked Special Issues
- [Air-L] 2 WEEKS LEFT - 5th Nokia Ubimedia MindTrek Award Competition - 6.000 Euros Award Sum
artur.lugmayr at tut.fi
- [Air-L] JVWR Special Event at ICIS2012: Augmented Reality Workshop (ARatICIS2012)
- [Air-L] Any researches about immigrants & refugees ?
- [Air-L] Is there any published research on "trolling"?
- [Air-L] (no subject)
- [Air-L] CIPR Student Travel Grant for AoIR 2012 Internet Research Conference
- [Air-L] #MINA2012
- [Air-L] Any room for our new social software!
laetitia le chatton
- [Air-L] New position at the OII researching big data
- [Air-L] Criteria for proving that online data (especially forum comments) are real?
- [Air-L] Youth 2.0 - social media - 20-22 March 2013 - submission deadline: 30 November 2012
- [Air-L] List of Arab Spring and Media-related theory papers and empirical studies
- [Air-L] need help - sample surveys of social media advocacy campaign usability?
- [Air-L] Joint Book Signing for Networked
- [Air-L] social change?
- [Air-L] Help
- [Air-L] FW: [ciresearchers] Reminder, final deadline for abstracts: Journal of Community Informatics CFP: Southern Africa Special Issue
- [Air-L] Reminder: Call for Proposals: Cybersafety stream for the 2013 World Congress on Family Law and Childern's Rights
- [Air-L] Open access e-book: Digital Passages. Moroccan-Dutch youths performing diaspora, gender and youth cultural identities across digital space
Leurs, K.H.A. (Koen)
- [Air-L] Learning, Media and Technology - call for proposals for 2014 guest edited special issue
- [Air-L] CFP Reminder: Doctor Who Fan Phenomena (15 AUG)
- [Air-L] Assistant Professor position in Communication at Lake Forest College
- [Air-L] Ignite-IR 13.0 Deadline Extended to 15 August 2012
- [Air-L] CFP: Computer Games and Technical Communication
- [Air-L] MA/MSc in Creating Social Media at Goldsmiths University, London
- [Air-L] Extended Deadline - The Critical Power of Free Software
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 96, Issue 34
- [Air-L] Wikimedia Award paper submission: deadline extension
- [Air-L] IR 13.0 Pre-conference workshop: The Internet, Mobile Media, and Journalism: Technologies of News in the 21st Century
- [Air-L] Key issues in digital libraries: Grey Literature and Information Ethics Workshop - Oxford, 6 September 2012
- [Air-L] Slate article on TPP secrecy
Last message date:
Tue Jul 31 08:09:46 PDT 2012
Archived on: Tue Jul 31 08:09:55 PDT 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).